M1 - UPS2
The successful candidate will:
• Have a sound knowledge of the Year 6 curriculum.
• Experience of supporting children through End of Key Stage 2 assessments.
• Have experience of leading a curriculum subject.
• Be creative and enjoy making lessons fun in order to inspire, motivate, engage and
enthuse our pupils to love learning and aspire to great things.
• Demonstrate real enthusiasm and commitment towards raising standards within an
inclusive school community.
• Be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills - able to work
positively with colleagues and parents.
• Have a range of effective positive behaviour management skills.
• Be able to contribute to the broader life of the school community and its extended
provision for pupils and their families.
• Positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children.
• Be resilient and hardworking and eager to learn, share and develop their practice.
• Be supportive of the values and aims of our School.
Applying for the job
Application form only, no CVs please.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
171 pupils enrolled
5 to 11
About Orchard Primary School
Orchard Primary School is a small, exciting, inclusive community school in the market town of Pershore. We can offer you: An exciting place work. Fantastic, enthusiastic, well behaved and engaging children who are keen to learn. Brilliantly supportive staff, parents and governors. A real commitment to your professional development. The opportunity to use your skills to make positive change in a rapidly developing school.
Arranging a visit to Orchard Primary School
Unfortunately, due to current circumstances, we will not be holding show rounds. Please use our website as a reference guide to the school.
Class Teacher Y2
Perry Wood Primary and Nursery School
St Albans Close, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR5 1PP