Due to the continued expansion of this recently opened school, we have an opportunity an experienced KS2 specialist teacher to join our team.
• Are you ambitious and looking for an exciting challenge?
• Do you want a role where you can demonstrate your exceptional teaching skills and capabilities?
• Are you looking to truly make a difference in our learning community and make positive improvements in children’s lives?
• Do you have the commitment and passion to drive school improvement?
Priors Hall – a learning community is part of the Inspiring Futures through Learning, Multi-Academy Trust, which comprises of ten schools. The Trust is committed to developing a family of schools whose purpose is to inspire the futures of us all through learning together.
We are committed to improving pupil outcomes, attainment and attendance and provide an engaging, safe and vibrant learning community for all. We currently have a vacancy a KS2 Teacher to join our team in September 2020.
• got experience of teaching across the primary age-range?
• committed to high standards?
• An experienced KS2 Teacher?
• have a proven track record of being a good classroom practitioner either as a class teacher or during your student placements?
• have excellent behaviour management skills?
• want every pupil to achieve his/her personal best?
• have excellent knowledge and experience of Year 6?
• have an interest or specialism in Computing, Music or Humanities?
• like to work with a dedicated team of teachers and support staff to raise standards within our academy?
If you can say yes to the above questions, we would like to hear from you, as you may be just the person that we are looking for!
Essential educational requirements
Degree Level Qualification
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
As part of the Inspiring Futures through Learning Multi Academy Trust, successful candidates will have full access to our staff benefits package, including a bespoke CPD package through MKTSA, enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Leave, Employee Assistance Programme, LGPS/Teachers Pension.
About Priors Hall - A Learning Community
- Gretton Road, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 5EB
- LA Maintained School