CLASS TEACHER KS2
Teacher – Full time
date: January 2023
Primary School are looking for you to join our friendly and dynamic team today.
The Rackham C of E Primary School is a popular and
well-respected school in Witchford, just 3 miles outside Ely. Our teachers work
collaboratively in teams to design our Curious Curriculum, nurturing pupils to
be adaptable learners who confidently embrace every challenge and opportunity.
We place the wellbeing of our pupils, staff and wider community at the heart of
We are currently looking for a Teacher to join our
experienced team in KS2, an opportunity to work alongside outstanding
colleagues in our well-resourced, rural school.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who leads learning
innovatively and effectively.
- Be highly motivated, creative and optimistic.
- Have high expectations and a commitment to raising standards.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
In return we offer:
- A school where everyone is valued, wellbeing is of high importance
and the team ethic is strong.
- Great children who are our best ambassadors; they are confident,
make good progress, behave well and love playing a full part in the life and
direction of the school.
- Well supported induction programme and mentoring from experienced colleagues
and the opportunities to work alongside outstanding practitioners.
- Wide ranging professional development and career opportunities
- A pleasant working environment with fabulous outside space and a
well resourced rural environment.
Find out more about us via the
school website: www.rackhamprimaryschool.com
and our school promotional video https://youtu.be/Lfc-88mzNzY or
take a look at our school twitter page @rackhamprimary.
If you are curious about working
at our Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school, please book an appointment for a tour. Contact
the school office on 01353 662436 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment and/or an application pack
or download the application form from our website
Date: Wednesday 5th October, 2022
Date: w/c Monday 10th October, 2022
Date: January 2023 or possibly sooner
Rackham CE Primary School is
committed to the welfare and safeguarding of its pupils and expects all its
staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment.
The appointment is subject to an
enhanced DBS check.
This job post has expired.