KS3 English Lead
This job expired on 19 March 2023
Job start date
1 September 2023
19 March 2023 at 11:59pm
4 March 2023
- Key stage 3
- View all Englishjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
- Teachers Main Scale - UPS
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidate will have clear opportunities to drive school improvement working alongside experienced leaders. They should be an outstanding classroom practitioner, with an excellent knowledge and understanding of the English curriculum. A TLR will be awarded to the successful candidate.
- You will demonstrate a clear ability to influence and improve the teaching and pedagogy of others, raise standards of achievement for all and take clear actions to bring about and sustain improvement.
- You will have clear opportunities to work in partnership with school leaders and Trust colleagues to plan, influence and lead our shared English curriculum.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- leadership skills with the capacity to continue to grow
- ability to implement whole school strategies within their subject area
- a knowledge of current thinking for improving pedagogy
- a commitment to achieving the highest standards for pupils
- a commitment to developing themselves fully as a professional
- the ability to support our school ethos to ensure that our children continue to grow, feel safe and enjoy success with their learning
What the school offers its staff
In return we will offer you:
- enthusiastic, hardworking and well behaved children;
- a supportive staff body;
- a progressive, forward thinking Academy Trust;
- a welcoming environment where creativity is encouraged;
- a school where our core values support our desire to become a Rights Respecting School.
- access to an Employee Assistance Programme, offering discounts across a range of wellbeing discounts and initiatives.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Allenbourn Middle School
- School type
- Academy, ages 9 to 13
- Education phase
- View all Middlejobs
- School size
- 582 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 9 to 13
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Allenbourn Middle School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Allenbourn Middle School is a mixed middle school in the heart of Wimborne and is part of the Initio Learning Trust. The pupils and staff work together to ensure everyone is achieving and succeeding. It is a fantastic school where pupils make excellent progress and gain valuable life experiences to take with them on their next steps. We are committed to raising pupil aspirations in order to reach their full potential.
Arranging a visit to Allenbourn Middle School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Dorset, Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole