- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- £29,915-£45,766 (Outer London)
Welcome to Mayfield School, and thank you for your time considering our vacant position.
• Are you an existing successful leader in English? Or do you have the potential and
ambition to be an outstanding leader and are looking for the right opportunity to step up?
• Are you looking for a dynamic, supportive and hardworking English faculty with which to
continue your professional development?
• Do you want to work in a team that collaborates effectively and works for their students to
improve their life chances?
• Would you like to work in a school that invests in developing and growing leaders through
internal and external CPD opportunities?
• A teacher who wants to make a difference and get the BEST out of your students?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then Mayfield School is the right place for you.
To find out more, please read the letter from the Headteacher, the job description and the person specification.
Please note that we are no longer able to accept CV's.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
TLR2, MLA1 currently £2870.42pa
Applying for the job
Please complete the Redbridge Application Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that CV's are no longer accepted
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.