Lead Attendance Officer
6 days remaining to apply
Start date details
5 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
5 May 2023
- View all Full timejobs - 36 hours pw term time (39 weeks) plus 1 week Monday – Thursday 8.15am - 4.15pm Friday 8.15am - 4.00pm
Full-time equivalent salary
- Actual Salary: £28,910-£29,768 – £30,527 - £32,106 (depending on experience) (FTE: £33,351-£37,038)
- Scale 7 points 23 – 25 to Scale 8 points 26 - 28
What skills and experience we're looking for
The ideal candidate would have experience of working in a school environment, be familiar with the Arbor MIS system used at the school, have excellent communications skills, and will lead an attendance team.
The key purpose of the role is to improve whole-school attendance. The role requires reporting on whole-school attendance data, analysing data to identify key areas of concern and working closely with students, staff and parents to reduce levels of absence, and to act appropriately when persistent absence becomes a safeguarding issue.
What the school offers its staff
- Do you want a job where no day is ever the same, within a fast-paced creative environment?
- Can you contribute towards planning, development and organisation of school systems and implement new ideas to improve efficiency?
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 59.9 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Mayfield School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1926 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Mayfield School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 020 8215 7760
Arranging a visit to Mayfield School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Teaching Assistant (H3) including personal care - PART TIME
Austen Way, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL4 0XB
The Robert Napier School
Third Avenue, Gillingham, Kent, ME7 2LX
West London Free School
241 King Street, London, W6 9LP
St Ursula's Convent School
Crooms Hill, London, SE10 8HN
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Barking and Dagenham and Essex, Southend and Thurrock