- Job role
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, term time
- Contract type
- Lead Practitioner Scale Outer London Point 7-14 (based on the Leadership Scale) £52,371pa-£61,479pa
Welcome to Mayfield School, and thank you for your time considering our vacant position.
• Are you ready for the next step in your career?
• Do you have leadership experience? Or do you have the potential to be an outstanding classroom practitioner and are looking for the right opportunity to step up?
• Are you looking for a dynamic, innovative and hardworking Science faculty with which to continue your professional development?
• Do you want to work in a team that collaborates effectively and works for their students to improve their life chances?
• Would you like to work in a school that invests in developing and growing middle leaders through internal and external CPD opportunities?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then Mayfield School is the right place for you.
To find out more, please read the letter from the Headteacher, the job description and the person specification.
Please note that we are no longer able to accept CV's.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Salary to be discussed at interview
Applying for the job
Please complete the associate application form and email to the HR department
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.