Lead Teacher - Hospital Based job summary
Would you like to come and work with us, as part of a pioneering Alternative Provision rated most recently as GOOD by Ofsted?
Would you like to join the Cranbury College team and make your contribution towards our journey to OUTSTANDING?
Do you want to work in an optimistic and motivating environment, supported by effective leadership at all levels?
If so, we would be delighted to hear from you.
We are looking for an experienced Teacher to manage the provision of quality education for all children between 5 and 19 on the hospital wards of the RBH who are well enough to access such provision. This role will be based in the hospital, working bed side, teaching one to one or in very small groups, often with parents in attendance.
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to teach to a high standard in a range of subjects (with the emphasis on Maths, English and Science) across a range of age groups
• Be able to relate to and motivate children experiencing difficulty
• Understand and value the processes of planning and monitoring and evaluation as an aid to raising standards
• Have the ability to show resilience and manage the resilience and wellbeing of others
Staff responses when asked ‘What are the school’s greatest strengths?’
• ‘Safeguarding and welfare of students’
• ‘Compassion, empathy and enthusiasm’
• ‘Flexible, creative and personalised approaches for all’
• ‘Outstanding outcomes for young people’
Being part of the Maiden Erlegh Trust also offers a range of career opportunities in its vibrant and successful schools. We are very happy to discuss flexible working arrangements including part-time working and job-sharing.
The Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint before the closing date.
TLR 2A plus 1 SEN
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Cranbury College
- School type
- Academy, ages 5 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- 107 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 16
Cranbury College has recently joined the Maiden Erlegh Trust family of schools, whose motto is “schools for the community, schools as a community”. The aim for every school in the Trust, whilst espousing their values and ethos, and having a core of common policies and procedures, will serve its own community’s needs in a bespoke way and also create a feeling of community within its own school. In that way all the potential and talents of every child and every member of staff will be nurtured.
Click on the link for more information on Cranbury College https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNMOo-Kp7Ec&feature=emb_logo
Arranging a visit to Cranbury College
Visits to our school are encouraged please email email@example.com who can help organise this.