- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Part time
26 hours per week
- Contract type
- Fixed term (1 Year)
- APT&C Grade 1, Point 1 (part-time post; current full-time equivalent is £20,658
LEVEL 1 LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract: 1 Yr Temporary initially, Term Time plus staff development days,
26 hours per week
Salary: APT&C Grade 1, Point 1
(Part Time post; current full-time equivalent is £20,658)
• This position is required to support pupils with various Special Educational Needs.
• Work alongside knowledgeable and experienced colleagues
• Be part of a school that has been in Croydon for over 300 years, with strong traditions and wide-ranging extra-curricular activities
• Develop professionally and personally in a secure, but lively atmosphere
• Contribute to our pastoral care and our Christian ethos
We are an 11-18 Church of England mixed comprehensive school
Archbishop Tenison's is an equal opportunities employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Enhanced DBS check required.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 734 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About Archbishop Tenison's CofE High School
We are an 11-18 Church of England mixed comprehensive school.
We have a distinctive character and purpose.
Our school motto is ‘Academic excellence for each person in a Christian community’ and we aim to instill these values in everything that goes on at Tenison’s.
Total number of pupils 752 pupils (Sixth Form 127)
GCSE Results 2021-4+ in both English and Maths: 69.2%
A-Level Results 2021-A*: 9.9%, A*-A:30.1%, A*-B: 62.4%
Arranging a visit to Archbishop Tenison's CofE High School
If you would like to visit the school please either call Sue Rathbone or send her an email so that we can arrange a convenient time for your visit.