We currently have an opportunity for an inspirational and highly motivated Teaching
Assistant to join our hardworking and committed team of professionals.
looking for a committed, creative and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant who is
able to consistently demonstrate good classroom practice. You will join our
friendly team, be enthusiastic, committed to raising standards, have high
expectations and will work alongside a conscientious, hardworking and welcoming
The right person for this role will:
- Have experience of supporting children in a school environment;
- Have proven skills that will contribute to classroom practice;
- Be a reflective and flexible practitioner;
- Have high expectations for behaviour and learning;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to communicate
effectively with children, staff and parents;
- Have a positive mindset and approach to challenge.
- Be ready to play a key role as part of our Topcliffe Team!
What we will offer you:
- A supportive and caring culture linked to our well-being model
- A knowledgeable and friendly team
- Opportunities for your own continued professional development, both
internally and through collaborative working across WHMAT
- An appraisal system that focuses on self-reflection and professional
- A full suite of benefits and
rewards to support wellbeing including 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme,
flexible working culture, cycle to work scheme, contribution to glasses
for DSE users
- Access to a range of supportive
policies, such as Life leave, Flexible working and Family friendly
- Access to generous benefits such
as pension scheme (LGPS) and sickness allowance
Informal conversations are warmly welcomed.
NB - CVs will not be accepted
We value our people and are dedicated to making
sure that everybody feels empowered to bring their authentic self to work. We
have an outstanding opportunity to work at Topcliffe Academy as a Teaching Assistant
We promise to treat all candidates fairly,
consistently and with respect throughout the application, assessment, and
We are also “happy to talk flexible working”
subject to the operational requirements of the role.
This post is exempt from the
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order
1975, 2013 and 2020. Which means that when applying for certain jobs and
activities certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’, so they do
not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers
cannot take them into account. Further information about filtering offences can
be found in the DBS
This post is covered by Part 7 of the
Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English
is an essential requirement for this role.
Topcliffe Academy is committed to safeguarding
and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to
share this commitment. An enhanced DBS
check is required for all successful applicants.
here to refer to our Privacy Notice for Candidate
This job post has expired.