The Governors of Calderdale Village Schools
Federation are seeking to appoint an outstanding, committed individual, looking
for a new challenge, to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to be
part of a federation, with the role working predominantly at St Mary’s CE Primary School with the opportunity for additional experience at Norland CE Primary School.
We aim to appoint a positive, passionate and
experienced individual with a desire to offer all children a caring,
personalised, safe and stimulating learning experience. The role includes
working under the direction of the Executive Headteacher and Heads of schools.
An opportunity to undertake funded Continued Professional Development or
similar would be discussed for the candidate appointed to the role. Experience and confidence in teaching whole classes would be advantageous for this role.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an excellent knowledge and understanding of
working with children and the principles underpinning excellent teaching and
- Be committed to continued professional development
- Have a
high expectation for children’s learning and behaviour;
- Have the ability to motivate and support children
and staff through exemplary practice;
- Be flexible and have the ability to work
effectively as part of a team.
As a federation we can offer:
- Highly supportive staff and school governors;
- Enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated pupils
who are keen to learn;
happy and friendly schools with an aspirational ethos;
- A commitment to staff wellbeing and continuing
- The opportunity to work across more than one school and as a federation team.
The successful candidate will be
required to work 27.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, term time only with a
negotiable start time. The role will be
mainly based at St Mary’s CE Primary School with some work when required at
Norland CE Primary School. The position will be permanent with a 6 month
probationary period in place.
This job post has expired.