Were you born to teach children? At King’s Cliffe Endowed Primary School we
believe in lifelong learning – do you? Do you want to become an outstanding
teacher? As a member of staff, you will be supported, valued, and encouraged to
pursue your passions by a friendly, enthusiastic team. If you feel that this
sounds right for you, then look no further.
King’s Cliffe Endowed Primary
School is looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational full time Class
Teacher. We are located 15 minutes from
Stamford, 15 minutes from Corby, 20 minutes from Peterborough and 30 minutes
from Kettering. Applications from ECTs
and experienced teachers will be warmly received.
We are a unique village primary school, with
state-of-the-art facilities and a newly built, modern school building in the
heart of King’s Cliffe. We have a history of outstanding results and sit within
the top 20% of schools nationally.
look for the successful candidate to have:
- A passion for teaching and learning
- High expectations of learning and behaviour
- A good knowledge and understanding of the
- High expectations of themselves and others
- The ability to motivate and challenge
- Great teamwork
skills and the ability to maintain a positive, cheerful outlook
We can offer the
- Wonderful children who love to learn and have an outstanding
attitude to their learning
- A dedicated, friendly team of staff, parents and governors
- A creative curriculum that promotes outdoor learning and
allows you to try out and share new ideas.
- A programme of continuous professional development that
considers your area of interest and expertise.
- Support and encouragement
- A culture of achievement and success for all
Visits to the school are strongly
recommended and we are happy to e-mail an application form on request, or this
can be downloaded from our website, along with a job description: www.kingscliffeschool.co.uk
King’s Cliffe Endowed Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and medical clearance is required, and references will be taken up for short listed candidates prior to interview.
The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.
It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
This job post has expired.