Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Teacher – Full-time – Permanent from September 2021
Northfield is seeking to appoint a talented, motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join our committed and hard-working team.
The ideal candidate will be an inspirational practitioner with creative and innovative approaches, whilst committed to raising standards and improving the life chances of the children in their care.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• demonstrates a clear understanding of what makes good teaching and learning
• inspires and motivates children, staff, parents/carers
• demonstrates a solid understanding of the National Curriculum
• works as part of a wider team to raise levels of aspiration and achievement for all
• shows a commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners
• is a self motivated and creative practitioner
In return we can offer you:
• a good school with a happy and welcoming working environment
• an experienced and extremely supportive and dedicated staff team
• quality assured, bespoke CPD through national, local and school providers
• a well-resourced school
• passionate enthusiastic learners
Visits to the school are warmly welcome. All visits will be carried out in adherence with our current COVID-19 risk assessment. Please telephone 01623 625589 to make an appointment.
An application pack and further details are available from Stacy Smith (School Office Manager) by email email@example.com or telephone on 01623 625589.
Closing date: Thursday 13th May 2021 at 9.00am
Interviews will be held on Friday 21st May 2021.
The school operates Safer Recruitment processes in line with the Safeguarding of Children and all are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
•We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
•All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
•The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.