Mathematics Teacher job summary
Teacher of Mathematics
To start September 2022
“Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.”
A great opportunity to teach in Shakespeare’s town. We:
• have a very positive inspection by Ofsted under the new framework
• are in the process of developing/expanding our site due to our increasing popularity and increased admissions applications. This will further enhance our already excellent working environment/facilities and provide additional opportunities for your future development
• are a genuinely inclusive school. People matter; everybody matters. We live and breathe by our values
• have strong leadership at all levels. This is a deliberate way of working and the school ‘is well led by many’
• have a really strong pastoral system and structures, resulting in high levels of behaviour and buy-in from our students and parents
• have a talented, supportive staff who share and uphold the school’s values. They are committed to improving the school further and creating the best possible experiences for our students
• are part of a very special local community. Stratford upon Avon is a wonderful place to work.
There has never been a better time to work at Stratford upon Avon School. This is no ordinary school. There are many excellent schools around, but they all have a very different feel. We are a lovely school with a genuine ‘feel good factor’ throughout. Our mission is summed up by 3 words, Engage, Enthuse & Inspire, which underpin what we’re all about.
This post would be particularly suitable for a well-qualified teacher who is able to teach across the 11-18 age range and would be of interest both to experienced and newly qualified teachers. We support flexible working and would consider full and part time applications.
We hope you are particularly excited at the prospect of joining us. If you think, you have what it takes, then please submit a completed application form and supporting letter by the closing date.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Stratford Upon Avon School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- School size
- 1601 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
Thank you for your interest in Stratford upon Avon School. This is no ordinary school. There are many excellent schools around, but they all have a very different feel. We are a lovely school with a genuine ‘feel good factor’ throughout. Our mission is summed up by 3 words, Engage, Enthuse & Inspire, which underpin what we’re all about. As a result, visitors are invariably struck by the energy/enthusiasm of our staff & the excellent relationships evident with students. There has never been a better time to work at Stratford upon Avon School. We are recruiting additional staff as part of our expansion, but also as we seek to increase the non-contact time of teachers so they have more time to focus on doing an even better job
Arranging a visit to Stratford Upon Avon School
School visits are currently unavailable