We are seeking to appoint a friendly and responsible Midday Supervisory Assistant to join our school community and work with our experienced staff and our well behaved and enthusiastic children.
Monday to Friday - 11.45am to 1.15pm (7.5 hours per week)
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a supportive and nurturing approach towards children
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and who wishes to build positive working relationships within our school and local and trust community
- Has energy, enthusiasm and passion
- Is able to show reflectiveness and persistence when dealing with complexity
- Places safeguarding at the heart of the school
We can offer:
- Young people who love their school and are excited by learning
- A team of dedicated staff who believe in keeping the children at the heart of everything they do
- A collaborative desire to be the very best we can be
- Opportunities for professional development
- A positive, caring school ethos firmly rooted in our Christian values
St James' CE First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
This job post has expired.