This job expired on 6 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
6 June 2023 at 9:10am
26 May 2023
- Early years
- View all Part timejobs - Monday to Friday mornings only
- Main Scale, or Unqualified Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Qualified Teachers or Full and relevant Level 3 Early Years Qualification.
- We are looking for someone who is going to continue to develop our curriculum, with the support and supervision of our Early Years Lead, using our whole school approach.
- A team player with a good sense of humour
- Someone who is dedicated, enthusiastic and creative.
- A person to lead by example and who is keen to make an impact
- Someone with strong knowledge of child development, early years’ settings and the early year’s framework.
- Someone who is going to join our whole school team and be a part of everyday school life.
- Ideally the candidate would have paediatric first aid training, we could arrange this training for the right candidate.
What the school offers its staff
- A fantastic and committed staff team with a low staff turnover
- A supportive leadership team who are committed to whole staff professional development
- A fantastic EYFS team and a leader who you will work closely with
- A purpose built space with a dedicated outdoor area.
- The opportunity to further develop our nursery provision and have an impact.
- PE teaching and forest school sessions led by specialists.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Chilton County Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 307 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Chilton County Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01235 834263
Arranging a visit to Chilton County Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Holy Family Catholic Primary School
Marlowe Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN3 2PT
We Need More KS1/KS2 Teachers - We Promoted the Others!
Vale Academy Trust
Denchworth Road, Wantage, OX12 9AU
Hughenden Primary School
Spring Valley Drive, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP14 4LR
Hendon Place, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 4RZ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Oxfordshire