Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Early years, Primary
Do you want to make a difference to children’s lives? Do you have a passion for teaching? Are you able to work as part of a committed team to ensure ALL pupils thrive?
Then come and join the team at St Margaret’s!
Do you enjoy working with Nursery age children? Are you an outstanding practitioner? If so we are looking for an inspirational nursery teacher to join our team.
So if you are:
• A person with a strong moral purpose to enable achievement for all.
• An individual who is committed to and passionate about high quality teaching.
• Ready to learn, as part of a team and be challenged to become the best that you can be.
• Able to remain calm and adaptable to the needs of different children.
• Ready to share expertise and drive for school-wide improvement.
We can offer you:
• The chance to be part of a Multi-Academy Trust that genuinely cares about YOU
• The chance to work with a fantastic team in a two form entry school.
• An excellent CPD training programme with REAch2 and beyond
• A research-led school who works tirelessly to develop pedagogy.
• A tenacious and courageous newly appointed Senior Leadership Team who care fervently about inclusion and promote creativity and thinking outside of the box
• Fun-loving, energetic and enthusiastic pupils
• Proactive parents waiting to join us on our journey to excellence
• The opportunity to make a REAL difference to the lives and life-chances of the pupils at St Margaret’s Primary Academy
Give us a call even if you're just a tiny bit interested - it really is as exciting as it sounds
The school, and REAch2 Academy Trust, reserves the right to appoint earlier if an exceptional candidate applies for the post, so early applications are strongly encouraged.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS clearance with Child Barred List check will be required for all posts, including right to work in the UK.
Applying for the job
To apply for this role please download an application pack for further information, alongside an application form to be completed and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 18th May.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.