This job expired on 10 December 2021 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
As soon as possible
10 December 2021 at 12:00pm
1 December 2021
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 1316 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Pudsey Grammar School website (opens in new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 0113 2558277
About Pudsey Grammar School
Pudsey Grammar School is a heavily oversubscribed mixed comprehensive secondary school located in the heart of the market town of Pudsey. The school has a long and proud history stretching back to 1904. The school has over 1200 students with a thriving and expanding Sixth Form of 200 students, all taught in a state of the art building. The innovative and unique style of the building creates a calm atmosphere very different to many secondary schools.
We are aiming to be a centre of excellence by 2023 and every indicator we have shows that we will achieve this goal. Continuing to recruit high calibre staff is a key priority of our strategy.
* January 2017 - Amanda Speilman (Chief Inspector of Ofsted) wrote to congratulate us on 'transforming
all aspects of the school'.
* August 2018 - the most improved school in the city
* April 2019 - highly successful Ofsted which confirmed the school is now good in all areas including Sixth
* August 2019 - our best ever GCSE results with a Progress 8 figure of +0.1.
Arranging a visit to Pudsey Grammar School
If you would like to arrange a visit to the school please contact Helen Frost at email@example.com.
School locationMount Pleasant Road, Pudsey, West Yorkshire, LS28 7ND
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed