Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (Fixed term until 31st August 2022)
Main Pay Scale
Thrapston Primary School are pleased to advertise a unique and exciting opportunity to work across our school.
This is a part time temporary position working on a Monday & Tuesday until 31st August 2022.
You will be working within an established team of staff in our three form entry school.
We would welcome applications from teachers on the main pay scale.
The successful candidate will first and foremost have a desire to see every child reach their potential both academically and socially. We celebrate success and stretch children to amaze themselves at what they are able to achieve within a caring and nurturing environment, staying consistent with our School Values.
Respect Empathy Ambition Collaboration Honesty As well as this ethos, the successful candidate will also be expected to:
- Plan, prepare for and teach their class in line with statutory requirements and the school‛s schemes of work, ensuring teaching of the highest standard.
- Create a stimulating, organised, interactive and informative learning environment that encourages each child to achieve their potential.
- Engage in enquiry-based learning as part of the school‛s approach to strategic improvement in order to maintain and develop a teaching and learning environment of the highest standard.
- Ensure the individual needs of the pupils are met through differentiated work, allowing for the highest standards to be achieved by all.
- Be committed to continuous professional development, with a desire to learn from others in school and other educational establishments.
- Work very closely with other members of the Year Group, and the wider school community, to ensure that the education and needs of our children always come first.
Our children deserve nothing less than the very best. If you feel able to offer this, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please be aware that Thrapston Primary School will implement a rigorous and robust recruitment process and has proactive safeguarding procedures in place. An enhanced DBS check (formally CRB) will be required for this post.
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website
Please submit completed applications to Hjones@thrapston.net
Closing date – Thursday 17th June 2021 at 5pm
Interviews to take place week commencing Monday 21st June 2021
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.