Fixed term (Maternity Cover)
Main Scale £25714 - £36961 (pro-rata)
Due to a maternity leave we have a vacancy for a part time teacher to work in a mixed Year 3 and 4 class. This would be two days per week on Thursdays and Fridays.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is prepared to embrace change with creative ideas, energy and enthusiasm
• Can maintain our strong practice in all areas of the curriculum
• A caring individual who puts the wellbeing of the pupils at the heart of all they do
• Has high expectations both of themselves and their practice
• Would be able to work cooperatively with a job share teacher
• Is committed to raising standards, enabling pupils to reach their full potential
• Is able to sustain the happy, open and vibrant ethos of our school
• Is strongly committed to working in partnership with staff and all stakeholders
• Is willing to contribute to the development of the school as a whole
• Is prepared to work cooperatively with a network of local schools
• Would be prepared to lead and champion a subject
Applying for the job
Application forms and information packs are available online or email Please send applications to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 26th April 12 noon
Interview: Provisional date Friday 14th May or Tuesday 18th May 2021. Prior visit to shortlisted candidate’s settings preferred.
Ashton under Hill First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
97 pupils enrolled
3 to 10
About Ashton-under-Hill First School
Ashton-under-Hill First School is a popular rural education setting at the foot of Bredon Hill. The school is welcoming and friendly with strong community links. There is a well-established staff team who are supportive and go above and beyond to give the pupils the best possible start in their education. Our responsive parents and Governing Board work with us to fulfil our motto, Shaping Bright Futures Together. We collaborate in our local cluster and beyond to share good practice and to support each other.
Arranging a visit to Ashton-under-Hill First School
Interested applicants are invited to visit the school prior to the interview process.
Contact Mrs Alison Peacey firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a Covid secure tour of the school