Support the classroom teacher to
facilitate the active participation of children in the academic and social
activities of the school. Contribute to
raising standards of achievement for all pupils.
• Commitment to your professional development both by Fen Ditton Staff and Anglian Learning
• Enthusiastic and hardworking children who are a joy to support
• A friendly, hardworking dedicated staff team who are incredibly supportive and have created a
wonderful school ethos to be part of.
• A strong school, recently judged by Ofsted as being good.
• Being part of Anglian Learning Multi Academy Trust, who are regarded very highly in the East
of England. The Trust provide fantastic support to the school and its staff with many future
opportunities available. There are pathways for every employee in the Trust, to either develop
within their current role or change and progress in a different role.
• The Trust provide free access to their fitness centres and are able to provide support with
matters outside of the school that, e.g. counselling and advice
• There is a strong committed to wellbeing at the school
Anglian Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and
vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment and staff in regulated activity will be
subject to an Enhanced DBS Check and a barred list check. Certificates of Good Conduct and other
checks may be requested if applicable.
This job post has expired.