- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Physical education
- Working pattern
- Contract type
- Fixed term (12 months)
- Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £25,714 to £41,604 per year (full-time equivalent)
Job summaryRequired for November 2021
Part Time Temporary Teacher of PE (Maternity cover)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a school with first class sporting facilities and that understands the need for its students to be provided with 2 hours PE curriculum time. We are seeking to appoint a charismatic and well skilled Teacher of PE to teach across the 11 – 16 age range in what are truly unique times. As a faculty we are embracing the need to think differently in Covid Secure times and the successful applicant will be encouraged to assist us shaping our short term future.
Contract: 3 Full Days: Tuesday Thursday and Friday.
The successful candidate will:
- Have immense drive and passion regardless of their level of experience
- Be able to inspire THS students to engage in Core PE and our Well Being programme
- Be able to develop positive and productive working relationships quickly
- Feel enabled to contribute to the Faculty and school development in Covid Secure times
- Be keen to drive ‘This girl can’ mind set within the faculty
- Support all learners
- Creative and keen to think differently about how we support ALL THS students in PE Sport, Health and Well Being
- 2 hours of curriculum PE for ALL students in Y7-11
- A shared moral commitment to secure the best outcomes for all students
- An opportunity to work with talented and committed staff
- Support from a forward thinking and dynamic team of leaders across the school
- A wonderfully diverse range of students who are keen to learn and participate in the life of the school
- A committed Governing Body
- Supportive parents.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Andrew Knowles, Headteacher, at firstname.lastname@example.org
An application form can be downloaded from our school’s website or by contacting Trust HR on HR@redhillacademytrust.org.uk
Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced
Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing date: Monday 20 September 2021
Applying for the job
An application form can be downloaded from our school’s website or by contacting Trust HR on HR@redhillacademytrust.org.uk More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.