Pastoral Support Assistant
This job expired on 5 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
As soon as possible
5 June 2023 at 9am
23 May 2023
- View all Part timejobs - 37 hours a week term time only
- Scale 6 Point 12 to 17
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Excellent teamwork ethic.
- Demonstrating sensitivity and tact.
- Using developed advisory, negotiating or persuasive skills with a range of audiences.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills.
- Maintenance of confidentiality
What the school offers its staff
- A community feel in a pleasant semi rural location only 10 miles from the centre of Colchester and only an hour on the train to London
- Excellent facilities, with more building works recently completed
- Polite and courteous students
- Refreshments provided by the school
- Excellent professional development programme
- A strong and dedicated team to work with.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Manningtree High School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 873 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Manningtree High School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01206 392852
Manningtree High School is a warm and welcoming learning community. We are ambitious for our students and our staff. The school is situated close to areas of natural beauty on the Essex/Suffolk border. We have a comprehensive intake who travel from a wide area around: we are consistently oversubscribed. The continuous improvement of teaching and learning is important to us and we want to recruit staff who love their profession and are energised by helping young people gain knowledge and skills. Our students are well behaved and enjoy belonging to MHS. Pastoral care is a real strength. The school was last inspected in 2018 and our ‘Good’ status was confirmed. We have continued to develop strengths in curriculum delivery, design and assessment since then. On the 1st September 2019 Manningtree High School became a member of the Alpha Trust, joining the Gilberd School, Colchester County High School for Girls, Home Farm Primary School and the planned Trinity School in that Multi Academy Trust.
Arranging a visit to Manningtree High School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
School First Aider and Admin Support
Manningtree High School
Colchester Road, Manningtree, Essex, CO11 2BW
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Essex, Southend and Thurrock