PPA Teacher - Physical Education
7 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
9 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
17 May 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - 3 days Monday - Wednesday
Full-time equivalent salary
- School Pay Scale based on candidate experience
What skills and experience we're looking for
For September 2023, we are looking to appoint an experienced, highly enthusiastic Physical Education teacher to work 3 days a week across our primary school.
The position is available for Monday – Wednesday covering PPA across the key stages from Year 1 to Year 6.
We need someone who will inspire our children by planning and delivering whole class PE lessons as well as undertaking extra-curricular activities. Applicants should be willing to contribute to all aspects of the school vision including extra-curricular activities (sports club) and be fully involved in the broader life of the school.
What are the school looking for?
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Is an excellent classroom teacher with a proven record within your subject
- Have the knowledge and expertise to enthuse children and your colleagues
- Be a teacher who is committed to personal and professional development
- Able to support colleagues and share good practice.
What the school offers its staff
In return we can offer:
- Excellent opportunities for professional development. As a school we have a strong track record in developing middle and senior leaders.
- A well-resourced curriculum.
- A friendly and supportive working environment with a dedicated staff team, hardworking children and supportive parents.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 66.8 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Greenwood Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 593 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Greenwood Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Greenwood Primary is a welcoming, happy and successful school in Northolt. We offer a supportive environment for both staff and pupils. Ofsted October 2022 reported that Greenwood is a GOOD school. The report states, “Staff, including those at the start of their careers, are overwhelmingly positive about leaders’ care and consideration towards their workload and well-being. They feel valued and trusted, and appreciate the opportunities provided to help them develop further in their careers.”
Arranging a visit to Greenwood Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
KS1 Class Teacher and possible Science Lead
Krishna Avanti Primary School
Camrose Avenue, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 6ES
John Wood School & Nursery
Dartnell Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 6JA
Teacher Full time (KS1) Temporary - Maternity Cover
Brandlehow Primary School
Brandlehow Road, London, SW15 2ED
EYFS Class Teacher (particular desire for Nursery)
Gray's Farm Primary Academy
Gray's Farm Road, Orpington, Kent, BR5 3AD
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed