- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Key stage
- Early years
- Working pattern
- Full time
30 hours a week
- Contract type
- Hourly rate £4.52 - £9.43 (dependent on qualification and experience)
We are looking to appoint a full time Pre-School Teaching Assistant on a 30 hour contract to start as soon as possible. We are happy to consider candidates with no experience who are interested in a level 3 apprenticeship, or someone who is experienced and who has a nursery nurse qualification, or level 2 or level 3 teaching assistant qualification.
We are located 15 minutes from Corby, 15 minutes from Stamford, 20 minutes from Peterborough and 30 minutes from Kettering.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has at least GCSE (C or above) Maths and English (or equivalent)
• Has high expectations of themselves and others
• Has knowledge of the EYFS framework
• Is organised and enthusiastic
• Is a team player – working in partnership with staff, children, parents and governors
• Strong role-model
• Has the ability to maintain a positive outlook
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing school. We can offer the successful candidate:
• A dedicated, friendly team of staff, parents and governors
• Wonderful children who love to learn and have outstanding behaviour
• A creative curriculum that promotes outdoor learning
• A programme of continuous professional development that considers your area of interest and expertise
• Support and encouragement
• A culture of achievement and success for all
We are a growing village primary school, with state of the art facilities and a newly built, modern school building in the heart of King’s Cliffe. We have a history of outstanding results and sit within the top 3% of schools nationally. An application form can be downloaded from our website: http://www.kingscliffeschool.co.uk/page/?title=Home&pid=1
King’s Cliffe Endowed Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and medical clearance is required and references will be taken up for short listed candidates prior to interview.
Applying for the job
Either download the application form from this advert and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or download an application form from our website www.kingscliffeschool.co.uk - Vacancies tab.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.