Primary Class Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Burrough Green CofE Primary School, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 9NH
5 days remaining to apply
Expected start date
1 September 2022
23 May 2022 at 12:00pm
11 May 2022
About Burrough Green CofE Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 109 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
Burrough Green is just a twenty minute drive from Cambridge, and less than ten minutes from Newmarket. Our welcoming, well-resourced and popular village school is housed in a modern building with excellent facilities.
We are looking for someone who:
• Values pupils and enjoys teaching.
• Has high expectations of all pupils and enables every child to make good progress.
• Has good classroom management and organisation.
• Inspires children to enjoy learning and has a commitment to enable children to reach their full potential.
• Is reflective and committed to their own professional development.
• Is committed to pupil welfare and has high personal standards.
• Is resilient, reliable and has a sense of fun.
• Able to lead a subject area.
We can offer:
• Enthusiastic children who enjoy taking part in school life
• Supportive colleagues
• An ethos of teamwork and collaboration
• A school committed to providing the best for all of its learners
• An attractive and excellent learning environment – indoors and out
• A caring ethos
Closing date: Monday 23rd May 2022, at 12 noon.
Interview Date: Friday 27th May
Start Date: 1th September 2022
Burrough Green CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced DBS check.
Arranging a visit to Burrough Green CofE Primary School
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please email email@example.com or call the school office, 01638507236 to arrange an appointment.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Suffolk