PRIMARY CLASS TEACHER
Van Gogh Primary, London
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Inner London Pay Scales|
Thank you for your enquiry about the post of Primary Class Teacher at Van Gogh Primary. We are looking for a passionate and creative individual who has high expectations for children, to join our exciting school. Van Gogh Primary is delighted to be part of Dunraven Educational Trust, and together we are focused on developing an exciting, dynamic and progressive community, focused on improving the outcomes for children and their families.
1. A high standard of professional practice, with bespoke in-house CPD provision, and affiliation to nationally recognised courses and providers (SSAT, Teaching Leaders, Future Leaders, NPQs)
2. Clear pathways for career development and progression with a proven trackrecord of success in developing leaders
3. A supportive and collegiate environment, with regular staff social and sporting activities (such as yoga, football and House events)
4. Excellent opportunities for leading work with external partners (National Support School, National Teaching School)
5. A culture of high trust and accountability that values creativity and innovation, leading practice locally and nationally in a range of fields.
6. Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
Applying for the job
Full details of the job description and person specification for this vacancy can be found on our website: https://dunraveneducationaltrust.careers.eteach.com/#/More on how to apply
|School size||660 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Van Gogh Primary website (opens in a new window)|
About Van Gogh Primary
VAN GOGH PRIMARY OVERVIEW
Van Gogh Primary is delighted to be part of Dunraven Educational Trust, and together we are focused on developing an exciting, dynamic and progressive community, focused on improving the outcomes for children and their families.
Our school motto is ‘Creating Excellence’ and we strive to achieve this through our six school values:
Ambition: setting high expectations for myself and others
Respect: respecting myself, others and the world around me
Collaboration: learning from and with my family, teachers, peers and community
Integrity: developing integrity; doing the right thing, even when nobody is watching
Drive: working hard and putting effort into everything I do
Exploration: exploring facts, ideas and concepts
Arranging a visit to Van Gogh Primary
For an informal discussion about the opportunity, please contact Paul Robinson, Executive Headteacher on 020 7735 8348. This does not form part of the selection process.
Hackford Road, London, SW9 0RD