L14 - L22
Tregadillett Primary School requires a new Headteacher to lead our ‘outstanding’ and inspiring school, with effect from September 2021.
Our school offers a dynamic, supportive and nurturing environment where our children are happy, motivated and eager to learn. The successful candidate will be leading a dedicated, energetic and enthusiastic staff team.
The school is situated on the Devon and Cornwall border, a few minutes from Launceston in the beautiful Village of Tregadillett Cornwall.
We are seeking an outstanding candidate who is:
• A strong, inspirational leader, with proven communication skills,
• Confident and competent with all areas of school management and assessment.
• Committed to continuous improvement, in partnership with staff, children and Governors
• Motivated to support pupils emotionally and socially
• Driven by principles of respect and fairness
• Build on our current achievements and strengths across the school.
• Is committed to promoting the highest standard of teaching and learning.
• To lead the school through rigorous self-evaluation, including quality assurance and performance management at all levels.
• To inspire, motivate and develop effective teams in order to raise standards across the school, including the further development of the highly experienced leadership team.
In return we can offer you:
• A happy welcoming environment where children enjoy learning
• Conscientious, efficient, talented and friendly staff
• Support from our SLT
• A governing body that will support and encourage your further development.
Please visit our website https://www.tregadillett.net/ for more information about our fantastic school.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.