- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Main Pay Scale / Upper
Barton Primary School are looking for a Teacher who:
• Is an outstanding practitioner.
• Has experience of teaching in KS1 or KS2.
• Is well organised, innovative and motivating.
• Are committed to promoting high standards of pupil achievement and progress.
• Are able to react positively to challenges.
• Ofsted graded “Good” school, May 2019.
• A dynamic and rapidly improving school.
• A friendly and supportive work environment.
• Professional development.
• Opportunities to take on leadership roles.
Applying for the job
Please download application form from schools website:
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 272 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Barton Primary School
Barton Primary School is an Ofsted Graded "Good" school situated at the heart of a thriving community in Newport on the Isle of Wight. The educational teaching at the school not only seeks to engage and enthuse the children with a love of learning, but also to help them to become good citizens and ready for the next stages in learning. Further to this, the team at Barton believe that the children should develop an understanding of the wider world, their place within it and how they can make a positive difference.
Arranging a visit to Barton Primary School
Visits to school are strongly encouraged. Please call school to arrange a visit. 01983 522469.