- Fixed term (1 Year Initially)
- M1 - M6
Primary School Teacher job summary
Uffculme Primary School, Ashley Road, Uffculme, Devon EX15 3AY
Telephone 01884 840282
NOR: 220 Age Range 4-11
Uffculme Primary School are seeking to appoint a classroom teacher
• Full time: M1 – M6
• Required for September 2022; fixed term for 1 year to 31st August 2023 in the first instance
Uffculme Primary School is a popular and oversubscribed 7 class school set within a beautiful village in Devon. The school is part of the Uffculme Academy Trust, consisting of three secondary schools and two primary schools.
The successful candidate will need to bring an innovative and creative approach to classroom teaching. You will be a highly motivated and inspiring teacher who has a passion for working with children from different backgrounds to ensure they receive the education they deserve.
This important post will be filled by someone who:
• Has an inclusive philosophy and a love for learning
• Is fully committed to our school community and its children
• Is a qualified primary school teacher
• Has a passion for teaching
We can offer:
• A happy, forward looking school with a hard-working team
• Strong systems to support vulnerable learners
• A dedicated vision for CPD
• We are advertising this post for one year fixed term in the first instance
Please read the recruitment pack thoroughly before applying.
Closing date: 9am on Monday 23rd May.
If you would like more information regarding this role, please contact Fraser Wallace, Headteacher, on 01884 840282.
Applying for the job
Please visit the Eteach link to apply.More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
Download an application form - 649 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.