If you would like to work in a school where relationships are authentic, supportive, and respectful, and in a team where collegiality prevails, then Dogsthorpe Academy may be just the opportunity you are looking for. If you are able to visit our school or would like to speak with the principal, we would encourage you to do so.
To be successful you will be:
- committed to raising achievement amongst all learners.
- reflective; proactive in seeking opportunities to develop.
- an effective communicator, who builds positive relationships with staff, pupils, and parents alike.
- skilled in the use of technology in the classroom.
- committed to the belief that children ‘surprise us daily’ if we let them.
In return we can offer:
- fabulous children who are keen to learn.
- a highly support staff team.
- outstanding opportunities for professional development and career progression.
- a superb support network as part of the wider Greenwood Academies Trust.
You can be assured that you will be joining a successful Multi-Academy Trust that has a great track record in helping children to succeed no matter what their background. The Trust is dedicated to valuing and developing the workforce whether that be through ensuring a fair workload or offering access to bespoke CPD from the Learning Alliance to enhance professional growth.
We believe in looking after the people who make a huge difference to our children, their families, the communities we serve. That is why we give everyone who joins a Perkbox account – with 24/7 access to perks and discounts, plus curated wellbeing tools to look after your physical and mental health. It is part of our commitment to look after you.
Here is what you can look forward to:
- Hundreds of global and local perks, available online 24/7.
- Shopping discounts from the biggest brands, all year round.
- Save money on everything from the supermarket shop to summer holidays.
- A free Employee Assistance Programme from Health Assured.
Visits to the academy, or telephone calls to our Executive Principal, Vicki Redhead are warmly welcomed.
If this post attracts sufficient interest before the closing date, we may decide to close and interview this vacancy at an earlier date, so an early application is advised.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts will be subject to receipt of satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks. All pre-employment checks are in line with "Keeping Children Safe in Education”.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK prior to commencement of employment. As part of our need to comply with UK immigration rules, you will be required to provide Home Office stipulated documentation prior to interview.
This job post has expired.