- Job role
- Key stages
- Early years, KS1, KS2
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- L12 to L20 £55,339 to £67,366
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to be the founding Principal of the new academy opening in East Leake in September 2022. This position offers the chance to:
• create your own learning environment
• appoint your own staff team
• work within a well-established, visionary MAT to design and offer an innovative education to local children
We believe this will be an outstanding school at the heart of the community.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with other Principals (6 of them who have opened new schools in the last 3 years), the Director of Primary and the Trust Executive Team. You should have the qualifications, skills and experience to provide inspirational and effective leadership and management of the Academy, ensuring pupils make outstanding academic and personal progress.
The Trust is looking for a Principal Designate to work with it in the next phase of a journey to:
• Develop a vision for the academy with the Director of Primary that sets out a clear road map for the establishment of a new school.
• Lead and implement the vision, ethos and strategy for the academy in all facets of its provision.
• Work within the MAT team and Nottinghamshire County Council to ensure the academy buildings and sites are conducive to providing an outstanding educational provision.
Applicants will be expected to share our Trust’s high aspirations and expectations for students and employees.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- Trust type
- Multi-academy trust
About The Spencer Academies Trust
You will be supported by a strong and inclusive MAT which comprises 25 Primary, Secondary and Special schools, Teaching Hub, a SCITT, a Research School and a Maths Hub. Our highly-successful network educates children and young people across Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Nottingham City, Derby City and Leicestershire.
The Spencer Academies Trust exists to make sure that every child, regardless of background, has access to an outstanding education and real choices in life. Our successful track record of providing high quality teaching and learning ensures improved outcomes for our learners. Our core values of Aspiration, Responsibility and Partnership reflect our vision and aim for all Trust schools.
Arrange a visit to The Spencer Academies Trust
We invite you to visit one of our recently opened academies, Rosecliffe Spencer Academy, on either:
• Monday 10th January between 2-4.30pm
• Friday 14th January between 2-4.30pm
Please contact Lisa Clark (email@example.com) to confirm your attendance.
Similar jobs nearby
Hackwood Primary Academy
240 Starflower Way, Derby, DE3 0FD