Fixed term (Maternity Cover)
Main Pay Range - Upper Pay Range
Reducing Workload and improving staff well-being are priorities for the Board of Directors at Hatton Academies Trust. We fully support workload reform and the development of teachers; enabling them to concentrate on teaching and learning and we believe every teacher is entitled to the best possible CPD.
In order to continue with the improvements at Victoria Primary Academy we are now looking for an experienced classroom practitioner to join the team and assist the extended Leadership Team to really make a difference to the way we teach, the standard of education and the outcomes for children in our Academy. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, resilient and have strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
What can you expect when joining Victoria Primary Academy, a member of Hatton Academies Trust?
• Excellent professional development and guidance with potential for planned future career progression across all of our primary academies (eg an induction programme & mentor for all new staff, additional support for NPQML and NPQSL)
• Class sizes of 30 (or less) children
• Team PPA – no teacher is left to plan alone
• A team of dedicated support staff to enhance Teaching and Learning and undertake tasks which do not require the professional skills & expertise of a teacher
• Excellent employee benefits and well-being initiatives (eg “Big Brand” discounts, discounted gym membership, priority school admission criteria for Trust employees’ children into our outstanding secondary school)*
• A clear leadership vision, built on trust, that empowers all members of the team to develop and progress.
Do you have ….
• the ability to deliver high quality teaching and achieve strong outcomes?
• a passion for learning, with a good understanding of current educational issues?
• the ability to create a safe and rich learning environment for our children?
• imagination, drive, determination, a growth mind-set and enthusiasm?
Then we would love to hear from you
Full STPC & continuous local government service*
Recruitment & Retention Allowance may be available for the right candidate
Applying for the job
This is an ongoing vacancy, with immediate interviews available for the right candidates. Please use the Hatton Academies Trust teacher application form and attach a CV or additional sheets if required. In addition, please write a letter of application indicating how your experiences to date have prepared you for a post at Victoria Primary Academy. Your completed application form should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to provide evidence of recent lesson observations, complete a written task and participate in a Microsoft Teams interview.
More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
415 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Victoria Primary Academy
Victoria Primary Academy is sponsored by an outstanding school (Ofsted 2015) and is part of the Hatton Academies Trust. This expanding Multi Academy Trust is a family of schools collaborating in all aspects of teaching, learning and school management. The Trust is dedicated to high standards of education for all our students, developing opportunities for all and passionate about lifelong learning. Victoria Primary Academy is in Wellingborough and serves 420 wonderful children and their families.
Arranging a visit to Victoria Primary Academy
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visits or tours but if you would like more information or an informal conversation prior to completing your application please contact Hayley Scargill, Principal Scargillh@victoriaprimaryacademy.org.uk