Annual or full time equivalent salary
- SET SET Grade 3, SCP 10-13 £18,887 - £19,265 FTE
- pro-rata salary £16,389 - £16,718
Reception/Admin G3 job summary
Tottington High School is a school with a very clear vision for its future, part of the family within The Shaw Education Trust. Tottington High School is an 11-16 years mixed community high school positioned north of Bury, Greater Manchester.
We seek a highly motivated Receptionist/Administration candidate to join our team based at Tottington High School. The successful candidate will be committed to our motto of ‘achieving excellence through partnership’.
The successful candidate will be:
• Professional, creative, flexible, and innovative with the drive and determination to successfully contribute to improving students’ life chances.
• A dedicated team player who develops excellent relationships with learners and colleagues
• An individual who communicates clear expectations, leads by example, and promotes at all times positive behaviour for learning.
• Willing to fully support and at all times uphold the policies and positive ethos of the school.
• Willing to participate in personal continued professional development.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join Tottington High School, a school within the Shaw Education Trust.
Please visit our main school website to gain further information about the school. An Executive Leadership Team steeped in school leadership and improvement experience leads the Trust:
www.shaw-education.org.uk. They are committed to the continued professional development of all members of staff and the sustained successful performance of all its academies.
The Shaw Education Trust offer the following benefits with your employment:
• An excellent Local Government Pension Scheme
• Generous holiday entitlement from your first day of employment (28 days holiday rising to 30 days after 5 years’ service + Paid Bank Holidays)
• Access to health and wellbeing support via Occupational Health
• Cycle to work scheme
• Access to our Institute of Education and fantastic opportunities to help you grow, contribute and flourish in your role and in the Trust.
Tottington High School is dedicated to the safeguarding and wellbeing of students; all staff must share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo appropriate screening including Enhanced DBS check.
Please click on the following link to refer to SET Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Tottington High School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- School size
- 916 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
Tottington High School is a secondary academy located in Tottington, Bury, providing high-quality education to pupils aged 11–16 years.
Tottington’s welcoming, lively and innovative school community helps pupils to leave the school as well-rounded individuals with ambition and self-confidence. School staff recognise the potential of all their students and provide opportunities that challenge their abilities, resulting in the school having a good record of consistently achieving impressive academic results coupled with personalised support and guidance; helping every student achieve their full potential – culturally, morally, socially, spiritually as well as academically.
Our Mission Statement states:
“We pledge, through respectful relationships, to ensure all members of our community are supported in taking responsibility for their own learning, to become ‘well-rounded’ and caring individuals, with the skills, attributes, qualifications and experiences to prepare them for their and our futures.”