We are looking for a highly motivated, positive and enthusiastic individual to be Class Teacher for our Reception / Year 1 Class at Sporle Primary Academy part of the Nar Valley Federation from April 2024.
The Nar Valley Federation of Church Academies are a family of three small Church of England primary schools and part of DNEAT (Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust).
Our three schools at Narborough, Castle Acre and Sporle are located a few miles outside of the market town of Swaffham. Being church schools, Christian values and ethos sit at the heart of everything we do to create an environment where everyone is valued and respected and pupils are given every opportunity to shine
The role will be supported and challenged by the Executive Head Teacher and Head of School to create the best possible learning environment that allows children to be the best that they can be and to ‘Let their light shine’.
The role will require travel between all three sites for some meetings.
We are looking for someone who:
- Uses positive behaviour management strategies
- Has a desire to enable every child to succeed regardless of the needs or abilities
- Has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Has experience of EYFS and KS1
- Is a good motivator
- Knowledge of Primary curriculum
- Can work under their own initiative.
We can offer:
- A welcoming, caring school full of adults who go above and beyond for our children
- Children who are determined to do their absolute best at every opportunity regardless of any barriers and are excited and enthused by their learning
- A Federation that works as a team
- A welcoming, supportive and active Governing Body
- Parents/carers and families who want to be actively involved in their child’s education
- A supportive Trust who offer high quality professional development opportunities
- A well-stocked staffroom full of goodies!
If you are hardworking, enthusiastic, dedicated, and adaptable and are ready to ‘Let your light shine’, then we would welcome your application. If you would like to know more then please get in touch to arrange a meeting with our Executive Head teacher, Mrs Anne Neary.
Telephone: 01760 722393, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Visas cannot be sponsored.