- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Religious education
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Outer London Payscale M1 - U3 (£29 - £45K)
We are looking for an enthusiastic NQT or experienced Religious Studies (RS) teacher to join our committed and successful team based in a designated area with interactive whiteboards in each room and access to laptop facilities. RS is a popular option at GCSE and Post 16 recruitment is high; students value the course. In addition to RS, the successful candidate would also teach some LIFE (PSHE) - an interactive and stimulating course held in high regard by students.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 2055 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About Cheam High School
• You will be joining a school where staff share best practice so that our standard of teaching and support is both high quality and continually developing.
• You will be teaching in your own classroom area with access to specialist facilities and up to date technology
• You will benefit from our well-established programme of training and development
• You will be working with students who are enthusiastic and keen to succeed
• You will be part of the team with colleagues who are supportive and welcoming, and a staffroom social committee that organises various events as well as regular Friday evening sporting sessions for those with energy!
The school is situated in Cheam, 30 minutes’ train journey from London Victoria and a short distance from Surrey, Merton, Croydon and Kingston. The successful candidate will be provided with a laptop.