- Grade E - £20,043-£20,852 pro-rata (£10.39 - £10.81 per hour)
Resource Base Teaching Assistant x 2 posts – Full Time & permanent job summary
A bit about us:
We have a successful Resource Base situated within our lovely school. Our Resource Base provides the opportunity for children with an EHCP with a primary need of communication and interaction difficulties to have their needs met through access to specialist provision whilst maintaining the benefits of being within and accessing a mainstream setting as and where this is appropriate.
Our Resource Base has places for up to 20 children in two classes. We have a super staff team, including a new leadership team. All staff work really closely as a collaborative staff team to benefit all pupils. We are on a positive journey to becoming a ‘great’ school, and need some more ‘great’ new staff to join our team.
First and foremost, we want to recruit staff who are highly motivated, able to understand and celebrate all pupils and who are willing and able to help us meet pupils’ individual needs.
We would like to hear from you if:
• If you are passionate about ensuring that children have the best possible learning opportunities in a safe and happy environment
• You have an ability to work with a range of children with additional and sometimes more complex needs.
• You are a team player who can build good working relationships with colleagues and parents
• You are flexible, enthusiastic and resilient, with a good sense of humour
• You have good numeracy, literacy and ICT skills
• You are committed to ongoing professional development
• You have high aspirations in teaching and learning for all children
We can offer you:
● Supportive staff who care deeply about providing the best education possible for our wonderful children
● Support to develop and enhance your existing professional skills
● A well-resourced building in lovely grounds in the centre of Amesbury
● A positive and friendly working environment
You do not need to be Catholic to apply for a role at our lovely school, but you do need to be willing to support our Christian values.
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.