Room Leader to lead two-year-olds’ Nursery
Windale Primary School, Oxford, OX4 6JD
This job expired on 7 July 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
2 September 2022
7 July 2022 at 12pm (midday)
27 June 2022
About Windale Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 215 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Windale Primary School website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
Windale Primary School (United Learning Trust)
We can offer you:
• Plenty of opportunities for professional development, within our school and our Trust.
• An individual CPD pathway, to develop practice, and help you reach the next stage in your career.
• An opportunity to work in a charitable organisation that is focused on improving the lives of disadvantaged children.
• A competitive salary, a popular benefits and rewards programme.
The right candidate will have:
• Drive, determination and a passion for working with children and families.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a large staff team.
• A positive outlook and a resilient nature.
• A commitment to developing their own, and others, practice as part of a team.
• Have previous experience in an Early Years setting
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Oxford