We have an exciting opportunity to join
a brand new and expanding school. We are seeking an enthusiastic and committed
Science Teacher who wants to offer our students a chance to be inspired within
areas of academic strengths and interest, including those who are gifted and
We welcome qualified teachers at any
stage of their career, from mainstream or special education as well as early
careers teachers, as we provide a programme of specialist training for all new
members of staff, in addition to our ongoing CPD programme. We are happy to
consider candidates who wish to work part time or full time. We are looking for
- Have QTS status or are an ECT who believe, inspire and
- Will enjoy developing positive relationships with young
people, providing a model of excellence in terms of teaching & learning and
- Will have an enthusiasm for new evidence-based approaches
including the implementation of your ideas.
- Are reflective practitioners with a “can do” approach to
teaching and with a passion to raise standards.
- Can support all students to believe they have the
potential to thrive academically socially and emotionally.
- Are ambitious, professional and are committed to further
personal development and committed to working as part of a dynamic team of
professionals both in and out of the classroom.
Windmill School is part of Barnet Special Education Trust, which is an
organisation where all staff feel happy, valued and supported. We can offer the
ideal candidate the following:
- Excellent CPD opportunities and the opportunity
to work collaboratively alongside outstanding autism practitioners.
- Small class sizes.
- A state-of-the-art building designed especially
for autistic students
- Outer London Pay Scale
- The opportunity to work part time/flexi-time if required.
Barnet Special Education Trust are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All of our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check due to working with children, young people and vulnerable adults (you are applying for a position working in regulated activity). In order to be successful in your application you will be subject to a rigorous safer recruitment process and must adhere to a strict code of conduct regarding your behaviour at all times. Barnet Special Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer.
This job post has expired.