- Fixed term (until 31.08.23)
- £9.78-9.98 per hour
SEN Learning Support Assistant job summary
28.33 hours a week over 5 days. Term time only
SPS Grade 15 (£9.78-9.98 per hour)
Start Date: 1st September 2022
This post is linked to funding and is fixed term until 31.08.23
We are looking for a kind, caring and patient member of staff to join the Learning Support team. Previous experience of working with children with special educational needs and/or communication needs will be an advantage.
The successful candidate will:
* Prioritise and highly value inclusion and equality
* Have an aptitude for play
* Show initiative and reflect on their own practice
* Be caring, creative and enthusiastic
* Be patient and adaptable
* Be hardworking with a good team attitude
* Be committed to enabling all children to achieve their potential
* Provide a purposeful learning environment which reflects the school’s high expectations
* Establish supportive relationships with parents, pupils and colleagues
* Be open to working with all levels and types of SEN, including intimate care
* Have good interpersonal and communication skills, a good sense of humour!
St Dubricius C of E First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks as well as satisfactory references.
Please contact the school office on 01643 862249 or email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and an application form for the post described above.
Closing Date for Applications – Monday 11th July
Interviews – Monday 18th July
Applying for the job
Please contact the school office on 01643 862249 or email the school at email@example.com for further details and an application form
About St Dubricius Church of England VA School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 3 to 9
- School size
- 82 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 9
Our school and nursery are set in the heart of the Exmoor village of Porlock. We pride ourselves in creating a safe and happy environment for our children to learn and grow.
We have a close knit community of teachers, parents, governors, volunteers and other friends to ensure our pupils receive not just a high standard of education but also develop other qualities such as pride, courage, teamwork, compassion and ambition.