Up to UPS2 with TLR2
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and experienced teacher and inclusion manager who will work alongside staff in the continuing development of the teaching and learning within our school.
You will be:
• an outstanding classroom practitioner who can lead by example
• committed to raising standards
• committed to your own learning and professional development
• ready to develop leadership skills to lead and develop the provision for our SEND and disadvantaged pupils
• an excellent communicator and have strong interpersonal skills
• a role model for our children
• supportive of the Christian ethos and values of the school
We will provide:
• hard working and supportive staff team
• friendly, and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
• excellent opportunities for continuous professional development
• weekly management time to develop and monitor SEND and inclusion provision
Interviews will take place on Friday 14th May 2021.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
178 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Box Church of England Primary School
Situated in beautiful countryside, we are a happy and caring school with supportive parents, governors staff. Visits to the warmly welcomed, please contact office on 01225 742663 make an appointment. More information about can be found our website www.box.wilts.sch.uk
Arranging a visit to Box Church of England Primary School
Please contact us if you have any questions or to arrange a visit.