We are looking for an exceptional SENCo to fully support the Headteacher and SLT in the school’s journey to excellence. The successful candidate will be passionate about supporting and developing all pupils in our school and will have the ability to model, motivate and develop staff in a team which prides itself on being collaborative and supportive.
This post would suit an aspirational and experienced SENCo with a passion for working with pupils with SEND and supporting their families.
As our SENCo, you will be able to inspire exceptional teaching, learning and pastoral development throughout school and continue to build upon our current success. You will understand the importance of data as a tool to track pupil progress and will identify a range of evaluation strategies to lead the school in all aspects of its success.
This role will take on a range of inclusion responsibilities to support pupils across school alongside the pastoral team, including monitoring and supporting attendance, developing provision for disadvantaged pupils and EAL.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Trinity Primary School offers the opportunity to work:
• In a school that is passionate about achievement for all pupils.
• With fantastic pupils who enjoy a dynamic and engaging curriculum.
• Within a diligent team of excellent teachers who have a wealth of expertise and experience.
• With a strong induction programme tailored to your experience and needs.
• Working collaboratively within a very supportive environment where professional development is
an essential aspect of our daily practice.
• The opportunity to develop your career.
• Committed to creating outstanding pupil experiences and learning for all.
If you feel that you have the energy, passion, resilience and drive to be part of making Trinity Primary School the best we can be, we would love to have you on our team. The pupils, staff and Governors warmly invite you to visit us and see the us in action. We are sure you will experience our friendly, relaxed atmosphere and get a taste of how rewarding your work will be.