We are looking for candidates who are passionate and ambitious with a drive and commitment to improve the life chances of our young people. You will have a dynamic, exceptional and creative approach to improving the teaching and learning in a way that benefits all children. Please see the job description for further information.
The successful candidates will be experienced practitioners, have emotional resilience and a flexible approach to working. You willl:
- Have experience working with children across Key Stages
- Have a good understanding of Special Educational Needs
- Have excellent communication skills
- Work in partnership with staff and parents
What We have to Offer:
- A visible and approachable senior leadership team and an enthusiastic and committed team of teachers and support staff.
- A strong support network both within the school and across Ambitions Academies Trust.
- All staff are part of a professional learning community in which evidence-informed CPD is designed to meet individual needs.
- Strong potential for career progression.
- A culture that respects work-life balance and an ongoing commitment to wellbeing with a dedicated Wellbeing Champion.
- An Employee Assistance Programme including in the moment support and counselling sessions with an external provider.
- AAT Staff benefits include free eye testing for DSE users through Specsavers, free will writing through Dunham McCarthy Solicitors and reduced price corporate gym membership through BH Live.
- A competitive pension through Teachers’ Pensions or The Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff.
Should you wish to arrange a visit or an informal discussion regarding the role, please contact Melanie Welch, HR Academy Lead at email@example.com
Ambitions Academies Trust (AAT) comprises schools from all sectors: mainstream (primary and secondary) and special. AAT secures outstanding achievement and improved life chances of all our pupils. All our Academies have high expectations as the focus of their work. We are strongly committed to supporting colleagues in developing their careers further and offering excellent CPD opportunities
Please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment as AAT reserves the right to close applications early.
Please note we DO NOT accept applications by CV and are unable to offer Visa Sponsorship.
Ambitions Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Rigorous checks will be made of the successful applicant’s background credentials, including enhanced DBS checks and an online search
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.