- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- £26,948-£42,780 MPS/UPS + TLR/SEN
PURPOSE OF THE POST:
• To secure excellent outcomes for the SEND students through highly effective management and leadership.
* To work closely with the Principal, Vice Principal and staff within the Intervention and Safeguarding Teams to secure best practice across the school through effective teamwork, partnership and collaborative working.
• To act as a Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead.
This role also offers the opportunity to work as an Associate Senior Leader.
Candidates will be assessed as their application is received, therefore early application is recommended and we may interview before the closing date if sufficient strong applicants apply. The Good Shepherd Trust application form must be completed in order for a candidate to considered. No CVs will be accepted.
The Good Shepherd Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this
commitment. We ensure that all our employment practices reflect this commitment.
Advantages of working at Christ’s College:
This role has a TLR or SEN allowance attached to it.
• There is a real sense of belonging, camaraderie and mutual respect amongst the whole community
• The parents and governors are very supportive of the College and appreciative of the work we are doing
• The children want to do their best and will work hard as they respect their teachers’ knowledge and commitment
• The staff are dedicated, skilful and hard-working
• There are good opportunities for internal promotion in a growing school which has a tradition of acknowledging and rewarding hard work
• There are excellent opportunities for external promotion
• As a relatively small school which offers a full suite of extra-curricular activities, it is easy to be involved in a wide range of enrichment activities in Sport, Performing Arts and elsewhere.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.