Teachers Main Pay Scales - Upper Pay Scales with OLW
We are looking to appoint a full time SENDCO.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Having day-to-day responsibility for the coordination and record keeping of SEND provision to support individual pupils. This will involve supporting children in class and in small groups if necessary.
• Advising class teachers on strategies to support pupils, who may or may not have diagnosed SEND, using the graduated approach to providing SEND support.
• Being involved in decisions about the effective deployment of the school’s delegated budget, support staff and other resources to meet pupils’ needs effectively.
• Leading and managing the school’s nurture provision.
• Liaising with the parents/carers of pupils in line with the requirements of The Pioneer Academy SEND Policy and the SEND Code of Practice 2015.
• Working with the Head teacher and senior leaders to ensure that the school meets its responsibilities under the Equality Act 2010 with regards to reasonable adjustments and access arrangements for assessments.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Stewart Fleming Primary School is a 2-3 form entry school within The Pioneer Academy. This oversubscribed school is Ofsted graded Outstanding and is currently undergoing an exciting building project to extend the school. Our motto is Innovate - Nurture - Grow. We offer a caring and inclusive school community with high expectations of all our children. We provide a unique learning environment, which encourages our children to explore, discover and question through a range of exciting opportunities both indoors and out. Our dedicated and inspirational staff team provides a safe and stimulating learning environment which reflects our vision and culture. We value the support of our parent and carers; we promote mutual respect, whilst nurturing hearts and minds. Together we ensure our children achieve their very best.
Arranging a visit to Stewart Fleming Primary School
Please call the recruitment team on 01689 283121 to arrange a school tour.