- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Contract type
- £19,698 - £21,748 (Grade 5 SCP 6-11) per annum
Job summaryMAIN PURPOSE
To contribute to the development of a strong, effective school with an emphasis on promoting a culture of educational excellence, within a caring and secure Islamic environment enriched with the values of discipline, mutual care and respect which extends beyond the school into the wider community.
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY:
To provide financial support and administration to the school.
- The primary focus of this application is to assist in the effective and efficient administration of the Business and Finance Department. You will work under the guidance of the Senior Finance Business Officer (SFBO) & Finance Officer (FO). The position requires a high degree of professionalism, tact and commitment.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day management and monitoring of the school’s budget and financial systems working closely with the SFBO & FO.
- Provide administration for all aspects of financial governance in school.
- Provide operational financial management for the school.
- Involved in the financial and business planning for school.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Muslim, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- School size
- 540 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
About Preston Muslim Girls High School
Inspire the next generation of pioneers by joining us at Preston Muslim Girls High School. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about the power of education to improve the life chances of young people and a committed team player who is driven to raising attainment.
Building character and skills, developing and valuing young people and giving them every opportunity to achieve the highest standards in their academic journey is fundamental to our vision.
Preston Muslim Girls High School is a highly regarded and an extremely successful 11-16 Islamic High School. Preston Muslim Girls High School has been recognised by DfE as one of the top non-selective schools in the country. In November 2016, Ofsted graded the school as ‘Outstanding’ in all areas.
Governors and leaders are relentless in pursuing the best for the pupils. The ethos of the school promotes strong productive relationships between all stakeholders’. (Ofsted)
Our pupils make a huge contribution to the Islamic life and ethos of the school and as an
inspirational team player you will be keen to get involved in the vast array of activities at the school as well as the larger community to help support the department further.
Perfect for an individual who likes a challenge and is committed to student’s learning. The ideal candidate will be motivated, patient and caring with the student’s quality of learning and excellent progression at the centre of what they do day to day.
Arranging a visit to Preston Muslim Girls High School
Please contact the school for further details.