Upper Pay Scale
We are looking for a Senior Leader who:
• is committed to the ethos and vision of Catholic Education in today’s society
• is an inspired teacher with proven or aspiring leadership skills, vision, passion and motivation to respond successfully to changes in primary education
• has the skills to inspire staff and pupils alike to create a culture of excellence, and strives to raise standards and expectations, through innovative, creative and strategic thinking
• is an excellent teacher with a proven track record of teaching across the primary stages
• has a strong belief that every child has unique gifts and can and should achieve his or her maximum potential
• is friendly and approachable, with excellent communication skills.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic
205 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About St Edmund's Catholic Primary School
Our Governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational leader join our Headteacher in leading successful much-loved school. This is an exciting opportunity become key member of the Senior Leadership Team. We welcoming friendly school, with strong commitment staff development desire make difference community.
• A strong and loving school community, underpinned and informed by our Catholic ethos, in which all are valued and welcomed
• A professional, caring and dedicated staff committed to making a difference
• A strong commitment to CPD and supportive team culture
• Highly supportive and committed governors and parents who are proud of the children’s achievements and encourage strong links with our parish community
• An opportunity to shape the future of learning and teaching
• Well behaved, confident and hardworking pupils.
Standlake Church of England Primary School
Standlake, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 7SQ