- View all Full timejobs
- Full time, all year round (Monday to Friday)
06:30am – 09:45am AND 14:15pm – 18:30pm
The above shift pattern is our preferred model. However, for a strong candidate we would consider another work pattern if required. Please contact us (JuniorEnquiries@stsaviours.bwmat.org) before applying if you would like to discuss this.
- £22,129 - £24,432
Site Manager job summaryThe successful candidate will be responsible for managing and maintaining two school sites (St Saviour’s Infant School and St Saviour’s Junior School – the two sites are next door to each other)
Are you passionate about providing the best start for children; innovative and ready to make your mark across two schools. If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and motivated Site Manager to join our team to help us ensure that our school provides a safe, welcoming and purposeful environment for children, staff and visitors.
The children, staff and Governors of St Saviour’s are looking for a practical and well-motivated person for the post of Site Manager to join our team of committed staff. We are very proud of our school sites so we especially want someone who will really care for our schools, ensuring it looks its best, is safe and exemplifies the high expectations we have for our children.
The role will include a wide range of responsibilities and duties connected with the fabric of the building, health and safety, grounds and facilities maintenance and security.
You will need to:
• be a hands on individual who can develop and implement systems/procedures as well as maintain current ones
• be sympathetic to environmental concerns regarding the school and grounds
• be able to prepare and implement risk assessments and any recommendations
• contribute to projects and maintenance schedules
• be practical, with good DIY skills.
• Have basic ICT skills in order maintain our online compliance system
• Be a good communicator and work with the school teams and external companies
We can offer:
• A school with happy, enthusiastic and polite children
• good professional development opportunities supported by a Trust central team
• a caring, committed and inclusive ethos
• a committed friendly, supportive staff team
We encourage candidates to visit our school website (www.stsavioursbath.co.uk) to learn more about our school.
Benefits of working for the Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust include; a generous pension scheme, enhanced sickness and parental benefits and a supportive working environment.
Applying for the job
The Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
Application forms should be accompanied by a full letter of application and sent to– JuniorEnquiries@stsaviours.bwmat.orgDownload an application form - 198 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Saviours Junior Church School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 7 to 11
- School size
- 205 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 11
We are two medium sized schools in the heart of Larkhall in Bath. We believe strongly that an amazing primary education will lay the foundations for endless opportunities in learning and life.
We achieve this by aiming for excellence in everything we do. Only excellent is good enough - it is what all our children deserve.
In September 2019, we changed how our schools worked and created a formal partnership between the Nursery, Infant and Primary schools. This has given us the foundation to build something really special.
Arranging a visit to St Saviours Junior Church School
Candidates are welcome to visit our school sites and can make an appoinment by emailling or phoning the school