- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Teachers Pay Scales, dependant on experience
What skills and experience we're looking for
Qualified teacher with a minimum of three years’ experience the NASENCO qualification, or working
towards completing this qualification and passionate about supporting the learning of children with
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures for identifying and assessing special
- Coordinating the provision of support for pupils with special educational needs and disabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for meeting with parents, outside agencies and
- Working as part of a team
What the school offers its staff
An enjoyable and welcoming atmosphere, friendly and approachable staff and happy children
- Positive pupil and staff relationships
- An environment in which staff wellbeing is valued
- Experienced and supportive Senior Leadership
- Highly skilled classroom support staff
- Continued professional development opportunities
Further details about the role
Candidates are advised that applications will be reviewed on receipt and interviews arranged
accordingly. Therefore, early applications are recommended.
Commitment to safeguarding
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to Disclosure and Barring
Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Caversham Park Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 5 to 11
- School size
- 137 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 11
Caversham Park Primary School is a friendly, inclusive and welcoming single-form entry school in North Reading. We are a supportive team, committed to the education and well-being of the children in our care.
The school prides itself on its positive learning atmosphere and children are enthusiastic about learning.
Arranging a visit to Caversham Park Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
90a Great Knollys Street, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 7HL