- Job role
- Education support
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Part time
Monday to Friday, 25 hours per week over 38 weeks per annum
- Contract type
- Fixed term (July 2022)
- £17,839 - £19,540 FTE
Holmesdale Community Infant School would like to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible and committed Special Needs Learning Support Assistant to work as part of our team in our oversubscribed infant school in Reigate, Surrey, on a fixed term contract until July 2022.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 7
- Education phase
- School size
- 374 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 7
About Holmesdale Community Infant School
The successful candidate will:
• have a Level 2 qualification in Maths and English (or equivalent);
• have good interpersonal skills;
• enjoy working with children and be able to show initiative;
• have high expectations, together with a caring attitude and flexibility;
• know how to provide the children with a safe and secure environment.
In addition, you will:
• have lots of energy and patience;
• demonstrate good communication skills;
• have a positive, hardworking attitude;
• be able to work effectively within a committed team;
• be committed to inclusion and equality of opportunity.
This is a part time term time role working 25 hours per week, 38 weeks per annum. The FTE annual salary is £17,839 - £19,540, which equates to a pro rata annual salary of £10,384 - £11,374.
The closing date for applications is 9am on Friday 15th October 2021.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Holmesdale Community Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment